No Products in the Cart
The Benefits of being a member of Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary along with the one's who have come before us:
It is because you have been chosen to walk the healing road and with hope and faith you will be making the effort of being the change you wish to seek.
Being a member of the Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary gives you the opportunity to make a pledge
and stand with an established transparent grassroots bonafide sustainable mother earth is our church organization.
All Ages - Under 18 years old requires for one guardian to be a member
We welcome warmly Veterans, children, and elders
Wumaniti is a non-profit organization however, tax deductible donations are always accepted.
All monies support the vision and creation of youth and family events involving
sustainable traditions with growing food and indigenous natural horsemanship.
Please read through the entirety of this page.
ALL MEMBERS ARE BACKGROUND CHECKED IN MANY WAYS.
Members adhere to the following
Code of Ethics:
I agree to absolutely no alcohol abuse.
I agree to absolutely no drug use with man-made drugs to include heroin, crack, co- caine, and methamphetamines.
I agree not to abuse any substance that would cause harm to oneself or anyone else including but not limited to harmful pharmaceutical drug abuse, or abuse of any mind altering substance.
Respect for all people & earth, I agree not to intentionally harm others sexually, spiritually, or physically.
Violation in the above or get in trouble with the law in any way regarding the above, understand WENS may not claim you as a member, and your membership, and any additional agreement we may have together, may be immediately and permanently terminated and/or revoked.
1) Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary (hereinafter referred by WENS) spiritual practices are inspired and conducted congruent with Earth Indigenous and spiritual practices, cultivated over the millennia. All WENS spiritual practices also respect the common good, with due regard for public safety, health, and order.
2) WENS believes that all life making the attempt of living in a good way are children of our Mother Earth, Great Creator; WENS is open to membership of all people, regardless of racial, ethnic, cultural, or religious background.
3) Do Not Cause Intentional Harm: WENS follows the universal rule to not conscientiously or intentionally harm anyone, including any person, Earth, or any of her children. This includes sexually, emotionally, spiritually, or physically. Therefore WENS believes in supporting and perpetuating special societal efforts like fair-trade and sustainable technology, and other similar affirmative efforts to truly cause no harm to anyone or anything.
4) We Are All One: WENS bases all religious and spiritual practices and beliefs on Earth's Indigenous belief that all life is connected, all is one, not just on earth, but in the entire universe. WENS also believes that because we are all one, when divinity is experienced by one, divinity may be experienced by all. Divinity experienced by one will create the ability for all life to experience and know the same for themselves. Therefore, we aim to experience divinity not just for personal religious and spiritual development, we aim for such development for the higher good of all life.
5) How We Learn: We learn to connect with our individual and universal divinity first from our Great Creator Mother Earth, second from our own divine knowledge, and third from others who have done so before us, and offer benevolent assistance. Learning from the earth may include the sacred use and guidance of plant sacraments which may include Cannabis, Hemp, Grasses, Tree Barks, Mushrooms, Cactuses and Bird of Prey Feathers, in line with one’s divine truth and guidance, and also includes learning directly from the sun, moon, water, wind, rocks, trees, all our sacred elements and directions. WENS directly opposes alcohol abuse, and man-made drugs to include heroin, cocaine, crack-cocaine and methamphetamines. WENS opposes abuse of any substance that causes harm to oneself or anyone else, including but not limited to harmful pharmaceutical drug abuse.
6) We Are All Connected By Love: Love is what keeps us connected in this physical world where things appear separate, but we are truly not separate. Where there is love, there is no fear; and where there is no fear, there is no separateness. Thus, as love is the underlying principle in all actions and thoughts, as thoughts are things, we aim to keep pure, clean energy in our thoughts, feelings, intentions and actions.
Sustainable Traditions with Growing Food, Clean Water and
Cultural Natural Horsemanship.
WE SWAP RESOURCES
WE Exist Because of YOU
As a non-profit organization we rely on our member’s generosity to be able to support our mission and our programs.
Without the unity of community minded people, we would be unable to provide our programs and aid for others.
Your generosity will make a difference by allowing us to continue to support and serve the community.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS ACCEPTED
We are endlessly appreciative.